Celoron composite material for mechanical applications
Celoron is a fiber cotton phenolic based composite material. Indicated for mechanical applications, Celoron has great resistance to impact and wear even in harsh conditions.
Celoron has also good resistance to industrial atmosphere conditions : salt, humidity, oil or grease, dust...
Typical applications :
- Slides plates
- Electrical insulation parts
- Vibrator insulator
- Support and transport rollers
CELORON CI Electronics datasheet_0
Celoron Main Properties :
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Low coefficient of friction
- Noise reduction
- High resistance to oil, solvants, water...
- Max operating temperature : 120°C
- Machining ability