PEEK MOD is a PTFE polymer reinforced with graphite and carbon fibers.
This material is characterized by its good mechanical properties and its good dimensional stability even at high operating temperatures which can reach up to 250°C. Thanks to its properties, PEEK MOD is ideal for applications in the electronics, aerospace, medical, and machine building industries.
- Maintain parts of electronic component
- Machined parts with high thermal stress
- Sliding parts
PEEK MOD CI Electronics Datasheet
Main properties of PEEK MOD:
- Operating temperature 250°C
- Good sliding and wear properties
- Good dimensional stability
- Chemical resistance